Hello, everybody! Today’s I’m going to be doing my Spring Fashion Essentials. This post was requested, and I was very happy to be able to do it! I’m sorry again for the lack of posting, school has been getting hectic and I’m still trying to figure out a posting schedule.Also, I’m so sorry that the picture is so small. If I inflate it in any way, it won’t be clear. All issues aside, Let’s get started!
(1) Rain boots. Spring time means rain, so I like to make sure I have a good pair of rain boots for this season. No one wants to ruin their favorite pair of suede boots or their new UGGs in the rain, so rain boots are essential.
I’m sure you all have heard by now about my waterproof Chelsea boots and that I’m in love with them. I found a similar pair for you all at an affordable price if you wanted to buy them, including different colors and patterns!
(2) Floral print. I love wearing floral-printed anything in the spring time. It reminds me of how the trees are going to start growing again and how flowers will soon begin to bloom. A floral-printed scarf such as this one can instantly make an outfit better!
(3) Ankle Boots. If you’ve been reading my blog for a while or know me well, you know that ankle boots are probably my favorite thing ever. I wear them almost year round and pair them with any outfit. They’re super chic and so stylish and can go with almost anything. Ankle boots are definitely a staple in my closet.
(4) Pastels. Pastels are a must in everyone’s closet during the springtime. That’s what spring fashion is most famous for: the pastel color scheme! I would pair pastels like thee with a statement necklace or a bold jacket or cardigan to give my look some dimension and life.
(5) Ripped Jeans. I love ripped jeans during this time of the year. If I’m not feeling shorts one day and it’s going to be warm, I just grab my favorite pair of ripped jeans and a graphic tee. These definitely add an edge to your outfit it you’re looking for a change from the baby pinks and florals of the spring time.
(6) Statement necklaces. I referred to these quite a bit while talking about some of my other spring fashion essentials. You can rock a statement necklace any time of the year– I know I do–but they are particularly a great choice during the springtime because this is the time when you’re bringing out the basics. I like to bring out my plain white tees and pastel tops. Statement necklaces help to add a whole new dimension to them and make your outfit look 10x more put together.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! Be sure to follow my blog to receive e-mail notifications for when I post, like, and leave a comment about your thoughts. I’ve recently been more active on Instagram and Twitter, so you should definitely follow me, the links are always located at the bottom of the post.
What is one of your spring essentials?