Happy Wednesday and happy August, everyone! Today’s post is going to be my favorites from July. I haven’t done a favorites post in over a year, but there have been some things that I’ve really been loving in July that I thought I’d show you. By the way, I can’t believe it’s already August! I get my wisdom teeth out on the 22nd and I go back to school a week later on the 29th. I’m going to try to post at least one back-to-school related post every week, because I’m quite behind on those and I want to start getting them up. Anyway, let’s begin!
(1) Tazo Calm Chamomile Tea. If you are close to me or know anything about me, you know I absolutely love tea. I have to have 2-3 cups a day. In July I was especially loving chamomile tea. I would usually drink it at night to calm me down, but lately I would drink it in the morning, while I’m writing blog posts, and at night. In any kind of tea that I drink I always add a little bit of almond milk and honey. If you haven’t tried it, girl, you’ve got to it’s heavenly.
(2) UnUm. I love this app! In the picture above, you guys would have already seen all of those pictures if not on my Instagram, then on my last post, my July Roundup. I’ve been using this app to plan out and organize my Instagram theme and I’m in love with it! I can plan out when I want to post a picture, write my captions, and move around the pictures that I want to post. 10/10 definitely recommend this app.
(3) Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Nail Polish in the shade “Grey Matters.” I wore this shade almost the entire month of July because I love it so much! It’s such a neutral, subtle, shade.
(4) Bai Antioxidant Infused Beverages. As you may know, I recently began my fitness journey. I really like to drink this during and after my workouts. My favorite flavor is probably the clementine one, but I also really love this coconut flavored one. That says a lot, because I don’t like the taste of anything coconut. These are so good for you and not to mention vegan!
(5) Freeman Feeling Beautiful Banana-Oat Instant Smoothing Mask. My mom got these sample sized face masks from Wal Mart and I looooooove them. These really help my skin feel soft and smooth. They don’t sell the full size bottles anywhere near me which is hella annoying, but it’s okay. If you usually break out during “that time of the month” then pick these up, they really help! I always put a face mask on at least once a week.
(6) BCBGeneration Ralston Woven Sandals in “Caramel.” I’ve worn the heck out of these sandals in July and I know i’ll be wearing them a lot in August as well. GIRL, these are originally $110 and I got them on sale for about $70 at Nordstrom Rack! What a steal! These are so so so cute and go with a lot of my outfits! You may have seen them on me in my BeYOUtiful Tunic Outfit Post.
I hope you enjoyed this post and I will see you next week!
INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // BLOGLOVIN’