Happy Wednesday, everyone! It’s been such a crazy week, I’m surprised that I can even get this post up today. If you read my last Tea Time post, you would know that I am having an insanely busy week. It’s only Wednesday and I am running around like a crazy person! I love being busy and being productive, but it’s so hard to always be, especially when you’re forced to do some things. I am not forced to blog, that’s not what I’m referring to. I choose to blog and when I post. I only post when it’s my best content. I will never post anything half-baked. 90% of my stress is because of school. This is not a Tea Time post, so I will not pour out my feelings right now, I’ll wait until Sunday.
Today I am going to be telling you about a few things that I love about fall. Autumn is my favorite season along with a ton of other bloggers and online personalities. There’s something so cozy about this time of year that makes me love it so much. Anyway, if you are interested in my favorite things about fall, keep reading!
(1) The Weather. I really, really, really love fall weather. Though I do enjoy the summertime, I prefer to be cold than to be hot. I only feel comfortable being hot when I’m at the beach. It’s kinda weird, I’m not sure why. For Christmas about two years ago, a family friend got me a throw blanket. Whenever I would come home from being at school or just out in general and it was super cold, I loved to get into my pajamas and get under my covers. I would layer the throw blanket and my comforter, and it would be and still is one of the coziest things ever. I also really like to bundle up and wear big scarves, super soft sweaters, and fuzzy socks. Just crisp, cool fall weather makes me very happy.
(2) The Fashion. I’m sure you could have guessed that I love fashion, after all I am a fashion blogger. I prefer cold weather clothes than warm weather clothes. I don’t know why! I like jeans and sweaters and boots more than I like shorts and tank tops and sandals.
(3) The Colors. I really like how all of the leaves change color during the fall. All of the warm-toned oranges, yellows, and browns being me joy. I really like brown, khaki green, and burgundy. Warm colors just have a good effect on me and tend to make me all happy inside, I’m not quite sure why.
(4) Thanksgiving. This is one of my favorite holidays. I am Nigerian-American and I am lucky to have a lot of my family living in my state. I love getting to see so much of my family and eating tons of good food and dressing up and bonding. That was becoming a run-on sentence, oops. I also really like to wake up on Thanksgiving morning and make a super big, nice breakfast for my family and I as well as watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade.
(5) Crunchy Leaves. I don’t know if this is weird or not but I thoroughly enjoy stepping on crunchy leaves. Whenever I walk on the sidewalk, I will go out of my way to step on every single crunchy leaf there is on the ground. I find it oddly satisfying. Please let me know if you are the same way.
(6) Reading. I do enjoy reading at any time of the year. During the fall, I especially enjoy reading because I can just get a book, some tea, and a blanket and curl up near my fireplace. It’s always a good time. I also really like to read a book that matches the season. Though I don’t celebrate Halloween all that much, I like to read spooky/paranormal/creepy books. I cannot watch scary movies, but I really like scary books.
(7) The Scents. Ooh, girl. I could not tell you how much I enjoy fall scented candles and hand sanitizers and just anything with a scent during the fall time. I really enjoy the scent of apples, pine trees, cinnamon, maple, and marshmallows.
Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin’