Hello and happy Sunday! I didn’t feel the need to do a tea time post today, so I thought it would be fun to do the I ♡ Fall Tag! I don’t have any major updates, so let’s go straight into this post!
(1) Favorite Fall Scent? I really love the smell of apples. Especially Apple pie or the combination of apples and cinnamon. Oh, that’s another one I love the smell of cinnamon.
(2) Beat way to spend a rainy day? On rainy day, I love to curl up by my fireplace or on my bed by my window in my pajamas, fuzzy socks, and a blanket with a cup of hot tea and a good book, Lana Del Rey playing in the background. I really love to read fantasy books or action packed books on rainy days. I don’t know why but they make me feel very cozy.
(3) Favorite Fall Drink? Apple cinnamon tea from Yogi.
(4) Football, yay or nay? I really love going to football games, but I’m not the biggest fan of the sport. I’m not sure why, but I’ve never been a huge fan of it. I went to a ton of my school’s football games this past season and I always had a really great time. If you’ve never been to one, I highly recommend going. Even if you don’t like or understand it.
(5) Favorite article of clothing this fall? Oh, this is a hard one for me. If you read my post called What I Love About Fall, you would know that the fashion is one of my favorite things. I would have to say boots/booties would be my favorite article of clothing this fall.
(6) Haunted house, haunted hay ride, or haunted corn maze? I don’t really like “haunted” anything, but if I had to choose, I would say haunted house.
(7) The scariest movie you’ve ever seen? I don’t watch scary movies. I hate them!
(8) Favorite candy? I LOVE chocolate, lollipops, and sour candy.
(9) Favorite fall recipe? We really like to make blueberry muffins during the fall, but I don’t know if that counts as a fall recipe, oops.
(10) What is your favorite thing about fall? Find out on my post called What I love about Fall!
I hope you enjoyed this cute little fall tag! Follow me on all of my social media at the bottom of the post, and have a productive week!
Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin’