Hello and Happy Sunday, everyone! Today’s post is going to be my Christmas Wishlist. I am making this post so that if you are similar to me or don’t have any idea what to put on your list this Christmas, this could kinda give you an idea. I am eternally grateful for what I have and would be satisfied if I got nothing for Christmas.
(1) Adidas Gazelles. As soon as I saw these shoes, I fell in love. These are very similar to the Adidas Superstars, but in my opinion better. The sole of the Gazelles are a little shorter than the Superstars which I like. They are also suede on the outside and a really pretty dusty pink. I also love the gold detailing. Super cute!
(2) Faux Fur Vest. I’ve always wanted one of these. I feel that this is such a statement piece to have during the winter. It adds texture to any outfit and gives it a super chic and trendy vibe.
(3) Steve Madden Eleanorr Flats. I’ve wanted these flats for the longest time. I always thought these were so chic. I’m so in love! These could literally go with anything and make a simple outfit look super trendy.
(4) Lorac Mega Pro 3 Palette. This palette is absolutely beautiful. It has the most gorgeous warm colors that I think will look good on any skin tone. Most colors will work on lighter skin tones, but if you’re darker like me, then you will know that it may be a little bit harder to find colors that will compliment your skin tone. I have warm undertones to my skin, so I feel that a lot of these colors would look really good on me.
(5) In-Shower Speaker. If you know anything about me, you would know I love music. I am constantly listening to music. It would make life so much easier in the shower to have an in-shower speaker, because I like to listen to music in the shower but it’s always inconvenient when the volume is too loud or I want to skip a song.
(6) Smartphone Printer. I absolutely love taking pictures. It would be so convenient to just print photos right from my phone whenever I want. I also really love polaroids but don’t own a polaroid camera, so this would also be amazing.
Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin’