Hello, everyone and happy Sunday. Notice anything different? I change my hairstyle yet again! What do you think? I wasn’t too sure about it at first because of how voluminous and curly it is, but after the first day I grew to love it! Anyway, today’s post is going to be 30 ways that you can improve yourself, make your life better, and be happier. Let’s begin!
(1) Track/Have a goal for how much water you drink each day (at least 8 cups).
(2) Never go grocery shopping on an empty stomach.
(3) Wash your hands every time you get home from somewhere.
(4) Don’t skip breakfast.
(5) Take the stairs.
(6) Drink a glass of lemon water every morning.
(7) Take at least an hour off of your phone every day.
(8) Take your vitamins.
(9) Listen to your favorite song(s) everyday.
(10) Paint your nails or get them done.
(11) Take a walk.
(12) Contact an old friend.
(13) Write down five things that make you happy.
(14) Buy someone a donut and some coffee.
(15) Try not to judge others.
(16) Clean out your e-mail inbox.
(17) Take a 15-30 minute nap.
(18) Read a book.
(19) Sign up for a workout class or do a workout video in your room.
(20) Organize your space.
(21) Change your phone and/or computer background.
(22) Eat some fruit salad
(23) Color in a coloring book.
(24) Put on a face mask.
(25) Buy yourself or someone else some flowers.
(26) Write your worries down on some paper, crumple them up, and throw them away aggressively.
(27) Improve your morning/night routine.
(28) Go to bed early.
(29) Don’t be so hard on yourself.
(30) Give your family a hug.
Bonus Tip: Don’t text him. Go use one of these tips and worry about you, not him.
Have a wonderful rest of your Sunday. I hope you have a beautiful, productive, stress-free week.
Instagram // Twitter // Bloglovin’